The fears we don’t face become our limits.
Have not we conditioned ourselves since childhood to see things and live in a certain way?
– If our parents fought, we grew up thinking that it is normal to fight and have – trouble in relationships.
– If we saw people around us being dominated by their boss and giving up easily, we believed that this is how work life is supposed to be.
– If we saw our friends and relatives popping up pills every now and then, we started taking our health for granted and began to accept stress and anxiety as a normal part of the routine.
But is accepting any of this as a part of our normal routine? Or, should we raise an alarm and make a conscious choice to change it?
We will know that something has to change for our life to change.
This book teaches us as to how to
– Unlock the foundation of untapped courage and motivation
– Feel the aura of abundance around you and achieve what you long for
– Get rid of pressure and shock of fear
– Create a life of their wish almost effortlessly
– Heal people with serious conditions like Depression, Anxiety, Piles, Asthma, Bronchitis, Gluten Allergy, etc. and empower them mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Peyush is a Celebrated life & business coach, psycho-therapist, Author, and blogger, Widely admired for her extraordinary skills of helping people overcome their barriers & Accomplishing life-changing results. The Driving force behind the Success and happiness of Countless many, she is rightly popular as the ‘Queen of transformation’ today.
Book:Life Beyond Fears: Unlock the Fountain of Untapped Courage and Motivation within you
Number of Pages:148