Information Collection and Use
- Information Collected: When you Sign up for using pendownpress.com , we store your email address, name & location. We may also collect additional information if you sign up using social networks. This personal information will be used to automatically sign you up as a member of pendownpress.com . We may use your email address to send you information about our Services. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. We will not without your express consent provide any of the above information to any third parties. pendownpress.com may collect information like Name, e-mail id, telephone number, shipping and billing addresses, bank account details, payment e-mail id, PAN etc. during one of the following activities on the website: Registration, Ordering, Remitting Author Earnings, and Newsletter subscription. These details are used only for the specific purposes of Fulfilling your requests for products and services, Improving our services, Contacting you, conducting research and providing anonymous reporting to internal and external clients, Delivering Newsletter, and Remitting Author Earnings.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and impressions. Other actions, such as interactions with advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. pendownpress.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
- Third Party Services: pendownpress.com uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your consent.
- Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us. pendownpress.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with pendownpress.com. They may only use your data as directed by pendownpress.com, which includes using your personal information to help pendownpress.com communicate with you, printing and shipping your books, delivering services or other products, and completing financial transactions. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information, nor do they have any right to contact you for matters not pertaining to pendownpress.com.
- Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect pendownpress.com’s rights or property.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the websites where the form is currently being used.
- Our Policy Towards Children: Our Services are not directed to people under age 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Your pendownpress.com account is password protected. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password.
pendownpress.com limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.