The book ‘Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti’ is compiled by B.K. Dr. Murarilal Tyagi embellishes the life of human beings. This book is Dadi Janki’s sermon, which is completely successful in changing people’s lives. This book contains answers to questions asked by people from Dadi Janki, and she satisfied their hearts with her marvelous answers that make them full of contentment. Our life is full of complications even after having many facilities. We are not exaggerated with happiness, rather our work shows sadness and depression. The solutions to these problems have been given in this book. Dadi Janki has presented the solutions to all negative thoughts and beliefs human beings have in their hearts. In this book, she suggests us various tips to prevent us from having negative thoughts. By reading this book, humans, in their life, can overcome most of the difficulties that come in his path.
Key features of this book:
- Salvation from speaking harsh words and inhumane behavior with others.
- To be resolved from negativities, anger, and jealousy through indulging positive thoughts.
- Release many diseases by cleaning your brain through self-knowledge.
- Marvelous solutions to lead a happy life.
- Easy methods of true practice for purifying your soul and leading a joyful life.
- This book contains real diamonds and pearls of thoughts, which can illuminate humans’ dark path.
- Many tips have been given in this book to indulge happiness in human life.
- Make us feel self-contentment.
- Helpful in realising self-importance.
The book will prove to be an asset for those who are regularly practicing the teaching of Brahmakumaris.
About Brahma Kumaris: Brahma Kumar teaches a form of meditation that focuses on identity as souls (as opposed to bodies). They believe that all souls are intrinsically good and that God is the source of all goodness. Brahma Kumar is support the UN Millennium Development Goals through a wide range of programs promoting education; gender equality and empowerment of women; mental, physical, and spiritual health and well-being; and environmental sustainability. For over thirty years, Brahma Kumar is having been helping to bring people of different faiths and cultures together, believing that a deeper understanding between faiths, based on acceptance and respect, will contribute to a culture of peace and non-violence in our world community.
Book:दादी जानकी द्वारा चुने गए हीरे मोती (Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti)
Author:BK Dr. Murarilal Tyagi
Publisher:Pendown Press Powered by Gullybaba Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
Number of Pages:221