This book should not be construed as “For Senior Citizens only”, for it is equally inspiring for all age groups. The sole purpose of writing this book is to make my readers acquainted with the numerous ups & downs in life and how one can cope with it with his or her head held high and confidence level intact.
The book denotes the true essence of a meaningful life. It underlines:
▪ The virtues of life
▪ The ability to face problems courageously & with determination
▪ A never-say-die attitude to achieve goals with hard work, uprightness & Integrity
▪ A sense of detachment to sacrifice materialistic individual benefits
▪ A sense of togetherness to maintain Unity amongst four generations of Chawla Khandaan at any cost
Know what the lettered say about this book:
- I am sure that the younger generation of today will learn from your experiences as to how your family fell from a life of everything to nothing but rose again against all odds to achieve top positions in social strata with their hard work, determination, willpower & dignity. I wish you all the best.
(Special Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India)
- The book deserves salutes of 1000 cannons. A must-read book that has the capacity to bring in a sea change in one’s life.
—— –C. L. Chaudhary
(Retd. High Court Judge, Delhi High Court)
The author of this book Manohar Lal Chawla (popularly known as Manna Uncle among the youngsters & Manna by my loving sisters and brothers) is a retired Member, of Technical from erstwhile Haryana State Electricity Board (Now Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited), Panchkula.
He retired in March 1995 and is presently residing in Faridabad, Haryana. He migrated from Montgomery (Pakistan) in September 1947 under very horrendous circumstances. The scenes of night halt at Raiwind Railway Station near Lahore fearing for their lives & subsequently lying at Old Delhi Railway Station without food & shelter are still haunting the author and his family members. He & his family members started from scratch & rose to high positions in their respective fields by dint of hard work, steely determination, perseverance, and a strong will to excel.
Book:Five Fs of My Life: “The Road to Success Is Never Easy, but Hard Work, Passion and Positivity in Mind Make It Possible”
Author:Manohar Lal Chawla
Publisher:Pendown Press Powered by Gullybaba Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
Number of Pages:164